Friday, July 31, 2009

525 Final Reflection:

After taking this course, I realize that I could improve my teaching by providing more feedback and reinforcement. I think that I provide feedback. But, I think that it could be more thorough and timely. When prioritizing what I need to get done on any given day, I make sure that I have a dynamic lesson planned. A great lesson is the best classroom management strategy I have found. So, at the end of the day, I sometimes do not take time to offer as much feedback as I should.

In addition to feedback, it is also important to recognize students for their efforts. This coming school year, I would like to display more student work in my room. In addition, I need to remember how much secondary students enjoy stickers and stamps. A little scratch and sniff sticker can make even teenage boys smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment