I really struggled with Prezi this week. I thought it was difficult to manipulate the images and text that I had added. I also had issues creating the path of images. I did it a couple of times, and I thought it worked, but it did not really work. At this point, I would need to spend quite a bit of time with it, before I would take my students into the computer lab to have them create their own Prezi.
I am still excited about voice thread. I am encouraging my students to complete their immigration project using voice thread. They also have the option of creating a power point, or a scrap book. However, if they create a power point or scrap book, they will have to present in front of the class. As freshmen, they are not too keen on presenting individually. But, if they create a voice thread, I will simply play it for the class! So, I am hoping that many of them take me up on the offer of creating a voice thread. I am going to force them to use voice thread. I am just trying to encourage them to use voice thread!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment