I loved working with animoto this week! I think it is a great tool to organize pictures to music. I am not sure that I would have my students make an animoto, but I think that I might make one to introduce a unit. It would be a great way for students to see what the unit is going to be about, and then to replay it at the end of the unit as a review of what we studied before taking the test.
I am excited to start working on my Pecha Kucha. I think that it will be a great way to introduce the syllabus to my students. Students must sit through a handful of presentations explaining syllabi the first day of school. And, this would be a great way to share the information in a more creative and interesting way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment