While looking at educational online portfolios, I realized that they varied quite a bit. I am a very visual learner, so I immediately noticed that some of them were very clean and professional looking. Others were very busy and less than professional looking. I was also amazed at how personal some of these supposedly professional portfolios were. I am not sure that individuals should go on and on about their pets in their online portfolios. Additionally, I was also frustrated with some of the navigation (or lack thereof) that I encountered. I will try very hard to make sure that my site is easy to navigate and looks clean and professional.
I have heard mixed reviews of Google Sites, but I am excited to use another Google application. I use Google quite a bit at school, and I like the web-based aspect of it for my students. I hope that it will be easy to use, and give it the look that I am hoping to achieve.
I have also begun thinking about my final project for this program. I would like to explore Google Wave a little more, but I am not sure that I want to commit to it for my final project at this time. I have been using a classroom ning with my sociology kids this year, and I am also thinking of delving into that a little deeper. I will continue to think about the final project and make a decision soon.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOu will have to commit to a proposal for your culminationg project. You can still change it later.
ReplyDelete